FROM THE NJ TURNPIKE
- Take Exit 9 onto Route 18 North – New Brunswick. Stay to the left to continue on Route 18 North.
- Proceed on 18 North for approximately 5 miles (Do not exit at George St. /Rutgers University). After crossing the Raritan River (John Lynch Bridge), stay in the right hand lane and take the exit for Campus Road/ Rutgers Stadium/Busch Campus.
- Follow Campus Road to the rotary circle and follow around to second exit (Frelinghuysen Road).
- Continue on Frelinghuysen Road about ¼ mile and turn right onto Allison Road.
- Follow Allison Road to end and turn right onto Bevier Road (note that you are passing Center of Alcohol Studies/Smithers Hall/Life Sciences Building on your right but must proceed to parking lot).
- Follow Bevier Road to end. You will be forced to turn left onto Titsworth Place due to construction.
- Proceed a short distance and turn right into Parking Lot 54.
Walking from the lot, walk toward the site of the Life Sciences Building on Bevier Road. After a short distance, walk up the small hill on your left to enter the parking lot for the Life Sciences Building. (Please note that Smithers Hall is behind the Life Sciences Building.) Walk straight through the Life Sciences Building and you will come to double doors (labeled Center of Alcohol & Substance Use Studies.) Enter through the doors, walk up the stairs to the 2nd floor, and look for your meeting room (either Room #200 or #219).
FROM ROUTE 1:
Take exit “Route 18 North/New Brunswick”.
Follow directions above beginning at #2.
FROM ROUTE 287:
- Take Exit 9 for “River Road/Highland Park”.
- Merge right onto River Road toward Highland Park.
- Turn left at the 3rd traffic light (Hoes Lane).
- Turn right onto Frelinghuysen Road after the golf course entrance.
- Turn left onto Allison Road.
- Follow directions above beginning at #5.
FROM GARDEN STATE PARKWAY
- Southbound (from northern points)
- Take exit 129 onto the New Jersey Turnpike South.
- Follow NJ Turnpike Directions above.
Northbound (from southern points)
- Take exit 105 and follow signs for Route 18 North.
- After approximately 24 miles, you will pass the entrance for the New Jersey Turnpike.
- Follow directions above beginning at #2.